MENU

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Nothing But Neutral

Shirt - Old Navy (clearance) | Jeans - Express (old) | Shoes - Target | Necklace - Elizabeth Ashlie | Purse - Old

I was once told I was a boring dresser, followed up by "but you pull it off so well." I can't remember who told me that but it stuck with me and I decided to embrace it.  Thus the name "Nothing But Neutral."

It's true, 95% of my wardrobe is neutral-colored clothing and I work at a corporate office in what we refer to as a "cloth box."  Not to mention, west-central Iowa doesn't offer a lot of hot spots for a night out on the town.  The outside of our house is gray, and square while the inside is filled with neutral necessities. But, that doesn't mean that my life is boring.

While the basics are neutral the details are full of color.  It's rare that you catch me in a t-shirt and jeans, unless I'm helping to work cows (see the one photo-bombing my picture??) or picking rocks, and I always have plans for re-styling my house.

Welcome to my new blog - filled with fashion, decorating ideas, farm life, and lifestyle.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. I love it! I'm usually pretty neutral or mate basic/classic is what I would call it but that doesn't mean it's boring! Neutrals are timeless!! Love the new blog, can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan - thank you for being my first follower here! I hope you are doing well!

      Delete
  2. Not only are you adorable, but I love the cow lounging in the background. Iowa for the win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie - you are too nice! I was thinking I should have you help me with pictures sometime.

      Delete

Let me know what you're thinking!