MENU

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Capturing Life's Moments


One of the things I desperately want to get better at is photography - both taking pictures and editing them.

A few years back I sat with my grandma as we looked through all of the pictures she had.  They told such wonderful stories about her childhood and my dad's childhood.  We looked for hours and I heard so many stories.

I want to make sure that my children and grandchildren have these same memories.  I want them to know what our farm looked like and remember the things we did together.  I also want them to remember how much I love them.

While my pictures aren't necessarily bad, I do want to be able to capture emotion and have better composed pictures. To help me accomplish this skill here area few resources I'm using.

Capture the Moment by Sarah Wilkerson
Shoot Fly Shoot
Photography 100: Essentials by Melanie Burk via Atly
50 photos to take with your children
Clickin Moms 
Click It Up A Notch

What other resources are you using to improve your picture-taking and editing?  Please share!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!