MENU

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Summer Style Prep




Shirt: TJMaxx | Purse: TJMaxx | Jeans: Gap Factory | Shoes: Target | Necklace: Kohls

I got to go shopping all by myself and it was amazing to stroll through a store browsing at all sorts of beautiful things rather than rushing over my lunch hour or shopping online.  Although it's important to note that I've mastered both of those skills.  This was the first time I've gone shopping, just to shop on my own since before Colton was born.

It's not often that I find clothing that I like at TJMaxx, it's just too much to look through.  I prefer stores where the clothing racks are well organized and there are multiple sizes of the same shirt hung on the same rack.  I love TJMaxx for all of their home items, purses and bags. However, to my surprise I found this high-low shirt that's light and airy.  In general, I'm not a fan of high-low shirts but this one was long enough in the front to fit my fancy.  The purse was also a good find, I can fit my DSLR camera and all of the kid supplies I need to make it through an afternoon away from home.

This outfit with be a summer staple.

I'm looking forward to summer style.  Last year I just had a baby at the end of June so I was adjusting to having a baby, a new body, and losing the baby weight which meant I rotated a whopping 3 outfits for, what seemed like, everything.


4 comments :

  1. I love those shoes! Did you get them recently? I've been wanting to get some like that for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! Unfortunately I got them a year or so ago. Sorry :(

      Delete
  2. You look so cute and comfortable! I'm not a fan of TJ Maxx, either, only because ours always looks like a tornado just hit it when I walk in there! I'm like you! I tend to like my stores organized where I can see everything I need to see. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Love the bag and shoes! #AlohaFridayBlogHop

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!