MENU

Monday, July 6, 2015

Bathroom Re-Style

Finally, I am going to re-style the main bathroom in our house.  

Four years ago, as part of the bathroom re-model I painted the bathroom blue and I've hated the color ever since.  However, because of the drama that our relationship endured with the remodel of our bathroom I've pre-tended that I liked the color. (If you've been through a re-model during a relationship you know what I'm talking about.)

Now the time has come to make the change and since Colton is going to spend a weekend at Grandpa and Grandma's house the perfect time to re-style the bathroom has presented itself.

Here's a look at my plan to re-style the bathroom.


Paint: Thunder Gray and Incredible White by Sherwin Williams | Hand Towel | Candle Holder | Wall Hanging | Succulents

This plan is subject to change, I haven't made my absolute, final decision on paint colors yet.  Stay tuned.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!