MENU

Monday, April 1, 2019

Super Simple Mom Makeup


If you look good you feel good and if you feel good you do good.

I've heard this a lot lately (thanks Queer Eye - totally obsessed with this show on Netflix!) and there is for sure truth to that statement for me.  I'm a person that needs to pull myself together, even a little bit, each day.  I am happier, more productive and have more energy.  It's that little bit of self-care I need on a daily basis.

Since I am now a mom to three boys I've had to speed up my routine because I never know what my two big boys might get into. (Everything starts innocently enough...)  My husband has even noticed that my routine has gotten a little faster!

I recorded a quick "mom-makeup" tutorial for you but I couldn't get it uploaded to blogger, so you'll have to view it on my Facebook page

This super simple makeup routine will likely become my daily, back-to-work makeup routine too since it's just six products that I use.  They are all liked below.

Super Simple Mom Makeup Routine Products
1. Tinted Moisturizer
2. NARS matte concealer
3. ELF brow pencil (I use Taupe)
4. Younique Epic Mascara
5. Covergirl Cheekers Blush (I use pretty peach)
6. Sugar Tinted Lip Balm (I use Petal)

Check out my skincare routine in this post.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!