MENU

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fall flannel



Flannel Shirt - Old Navy | Denim Vest - Gap (option) | Clutch - Target | Leggings (old) - American Eagle | Boots - Nordstrom

Summer is, by-far, my favorite season - the long days, playing outside, fresh air, ahhh...  

However, I'm doing my best to embrace fall, despite the fact that it means that winter is right around the corner. And, to be honest, I was ready to switch up my wardrobe from summer to fall. I was starting to get a little bored with my summer clothes and needed some new inspiration!

Then, along came flannels! Ta-da - INSPIRATION!

I think the last time I really embraced the flannel shirt style was back in the eight grade but now flannel shirts are all over pinterest and my favorite bloggers are wearing them so I thought I'd give it a try in an effort to stay "trendy" during this pregnancy (24 weeks).

In case your wondering, my favorite fall accessories are my fit bit (kidding! I forgot to take it off for the picture), denim vest, dark lipstick, and big earrings (I picked up the big earring trend from One Little Mama - she's awesome, check her out!) 

Here are a few other denim vest looks I've sported via Instagram!



1 comment :

  1. I want to come to your house and wear all your (non maternity) clothes! A friend from college recently started doing handpainted wooden "big" earrings...they are so pretty. Haven't gotten myself a pair yet, but they are on my list! https://www.facebook.com/prairiepacificjewelry/?pnref=story

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!