MENU

Monday, May 1, 2017

April favorite things

Again, it's been awhile.  I'd attempt to explain myself but it in the end it would sound something like "I just didn't feel like blogging."  However, from time-to-time I feel inspired to write or share something so here I am!

I've found a few things that have come into my life that have definitely improved it!  Here are 3 of my favorite things that I've found over the past month+ (remember it's been awhile!)



MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER
I hate washing my face at night despite all of the benefits of healthier skin.  At the end of the day, after putting kids to bed, all I want to do is sit on the couch and pretend I'm going to watch a tv show with my husband (I always fall asleep) - NOT wash my face.  But THIS, Micellar Cleansing Water, is the answer!  Just squirt some on a cotton pad and gently wipe all over your face. It removes makeup, cleanses and refreshes.  It doesn't leave my face feeling dried out either.  By just getting my make up, dirt and build-up from the day off my skin, it's become healthier and I have a more even skin-tone. Try it.  It's the answer for those of us who are lazy.

LACROIX SPARKLING WATER + CRYSTAL LIGHT
I got this idea from One Little Mama (follow her on instagram @onelittlemomma, you wont regret it.  She is my style icon!) This is so refreshing and satisfies my craving for carbonation without the soda.  Since I've been drinking this - coconut LaCroix + Strawberry Crystal Light - soda doesn't even taste good to me anymore. So, if you want to kick the soda habit, try this as an alternative.

COVERGIRL OH SUGAR! VITAMIN INFUSED LIP BALM
I thought I was buying lipstick but was pleasantly surprised when I found out this was actually tinted lip balm.  I've tried so many tinted lip balms only to be disappointed because they are sticky, gritty, or don't hydrate my lips.  This Covergirl Oh Sugar lip balm is the real deal - it feels like lip balm! The only downside is that I always feel like I'm putting on lipstick, which feels weird since I work with farmers all day.  Nothing like pulling out a tube of lipstick in the field... The two colors I got are shade 1 - cupcake (very sheer), and shade 2 - Candy BonBon (a hint of rose).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!