MENU

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Baby Things

My little Gabe is growing like a weed.  For example, we only spent about a month in 9-month clothes, he's now in 12-month clothes.  The kid is only 8 1/2 months old!!  Of the 3 boys, he's my fastest growing baby in both height and weight.  He also seems to be my quickest learner when it comes to sitting, crawling, standing and all of a sudden starting to take steps along the furniture.  Oh - and Adam caught him crawling up a step last night.

But... he's my baby and perhaps my last chance at having a family member that appreciates my "style" (until he can talk of course) so I have no problem getting him some new stuff here and there.

Here are my favorite baby things (and a couple of things I have continued to love) that I've found online recently.  Yes, online because I live in the middle of nowhere, go nowhere, and Amazon can get here quick!  #momlife #farmlife

SWEAT SUIT. Now that baby Gabe is stretching out I'm loving 2-piece outfits.  I do still throw a onsie under this since it's cold out.

HEADBANDS AND BOWS. I know these are for baby girls.  I've had them in my cart since I was pregnant with Gabe, waiting to see if I was going to have a girl. No shame in being prepared.  Fortunately, I've also had 3 new nieces born this year so I had cute baby girls to gift these to.

WINTER HAT Is it just me or are hats the first thing that gets lost?  This one is so cute.

HATCH REST. If you don't have one, add this sound machine to your baby's room or if you're expecting add it to your registry. The easy-listening white noise drowns out so much noise and keeps Gabe sleeping when the big boys are awake.  Plus its a night-light that can be run from your phone.

WINTER JACKET. Remember how I said Gabe is growing.  Well, wouldn't ya know I have all kinds of baby boy jackets but non that are the right size.  I don't put it on him in the car seat but if we need to be outside for something it does the trick.  And, best be prepared here in the upper midwest.

PAJAMAS. You can never have enough of these.

KNEE HIGH SOCKS. Aren't these the cutest! I got them for my sister's little girls. I hope she does pictures.

BABY BOOTIES. Shoes + babies don't play well together, they never seem to stay on. But these are awesome!

BANDANNA BIBS. I love bandanna bibs on babies and these ones are water proof.  I'm telling you from experience (my baby is a soggy one) these ones keep your baby dry!  I haven't tried other brands but I do know that these Parker Baby Bandanna Drool Bibs are the bomb.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!