MENU

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A North Carolina home | family room reveal

I am so excited to be sharing the reveal of this North Carolina home's family room with you!  Eeekk!!

I've had the opportunity to style a few spaces for Stephanie in a previous home and was thankful she asked me to work with her again as she and her family began making their new house a home.

The space I got to work with is absolutely beautiful so with just a few new accessories we were able to pull the space together to get the look she was hoping for.  One of the best things about e-design is that the client is able to use the design board as visual shopping list and add their own touches, which you will see throughout the space.  Stephanie even incorporated a few items from the previous living room I helped her style.

Yesterday I posted before pictures and the design plan - make sure to check those out here.

Photo credit: DiPrima Photography














If you are interested in working with me to style your space, please check out my Interior Styling Services page.

2 comments :

  1. You are the best, Beth!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!