MENU

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Baby #2 gender-neutral nursery reveal

Our second baby's nursery is about as complete as it's going to get until he or she arrives so for now it is pretty comfortable.  And, even though it is the smallest room in the house (besides our 3/4 bathroom) it's one of my favorites.  I can't wait to customize it to a boy or girl with just a few pieces.  You can find out what those are on my design plan.

For now, here is a look at our gender neutral nursery for baby #2.


Source List:
Animal prints - Animal Print Shop
Frames - Ikea
Shelf - Target 
Red dish - Target 
"hello" sign - Hobby Lobby
"grow" sign - Oh Dier Living
Dresser - Ikea (white)
Changing Pad Cover - Fern Leslie Baby

I am currently booking e-design clients to work with during my maternity leave.  Get started here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!