MENU

Thursday, February 22, 2018

February Favorite Things


Well, February is going to pass us by before we know it!  I'm not one to complain, it just means that spring weather is coming. (Let's just forget it's snowing today though, ok?)

One of the things I like about blogging and social media is that I get to discover new things and share things that I love.  Here's what I've been loving for February.

GRACE NOT PERFECTION | I actually read this book awhile back but I can't get it out of my mind.  It was so good! This book is an easy read full of practical advice for simplifying your life and teaching  yourself to be ok with it.  As a mom, I needed this read. Click here to get your copy.

NO. 7 SKINCARE | I just started using the No. 7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum and Day Cream.  I love it! I started to see it advertised all over the place and it just so happened that I needed to re-think my skincare program so I gave it a go.  It definitely helps to smooth wrinkles (man, mid-30's suck) and brighten skin with a dose of Vitamin C.  I've found that in just a few uses my skin is soft & supple, brighter and the appearance of pores has lessened.  Target and Walgreens carry this line.

YOUNIQUE MOODSTRUCK ESTEEM LASH SERUM | I'm a skeptic, I'm also a lash product junkie always wanting thick, full, lashes.  This lash serum does the trick. Just apply 2x day and in a few weeks you have lashes you will love! Who knew a lash serum actually worked?!  Since my lashes are both longer and thicker, there are days that I forget eye liner and just run with a few coats of my favorite mascara.

NICKLE & SUEDE PINK VELVET EARRINGS | These earrings are the bomb and actually nickle and suede earrings have become the only earrings I wear (with the exception of basic studs once in awhile.)  The pink velvet earrings are my most recent purchase. I wear size medium. The add the perfect splash of color to my otherwise dull (very dull) wardrobe that includes gray, white, black, denim and sometimes green, if I'm feeling wild.

Let me know if you use any of these products or if you try any of them and tell me what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!