MENU

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Gift Guide For Guys

Guys are tough... it seems that they usually buy what they want or need on their own or it's really expensive, especially if your shopping for a guy like my husband. So, any time he gives me a little nugget, I'm writing it down so I can build a Christmas list for him. 

Now, you should know that I grew up in a family of girls.  Boys didn't really come along until we were married so what I've learned about gifting to guys I've learned from my husband and brother-in-laws.


Hitch Pin. No matter if it's 1 or 5, they'll be appreciated.  Go for multiple sizes.  I gift these to my farmer customers sometimes and since my husband knows that I have them in my truck, he's always looking for one.

Underwear.  Not just any underwear but Duluth Training Company Buck Naked underwear.  They're spending and guys are picking about underwear.  They also talk about underwear more than girls.  Weird.

Electric Fly Swatter.  This is just for fun.  My husband is going to get one of these.  He's always killing flies because we live on a farm and one of the boys at any given time will leave the door open.

Wallet.  Guys need a new wallet or an upgrade from time-to-time.  This one is great for carrying in their front pocket.

Tie Down Straps.  Someone asks for these every year in our family.  They are a necessity.

The Great American Burger Book. I've gifted this a few times for birthdays.  It's just a fun, out-of-the-ordinary gift.

Stocking Hat. No guy will turn down a stocking hat.  Not to mention, we're likely the one that will be wearing it.

Jack Daniels Beef Rub.  My husband and I discovered this in our cupboard one day and it is DELICIOUS, especially on ribeye steaks.  They also make a pork rub and poultry rub.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!