MENU

Monday, March 25, 2019

March Favorites

How are we in the last week of March?!  This brings good news and bad news. Bad news... I'm halfway maternity leave.  Good news... warmer weather and sunshine is on its way!!  Woohoo!

Here is my March edition of favorite things I've discovered throughout the month.  They are so good that they are worth sharing!  I've linked all of the items to make them easy for you to shop.


1. Strawberry Guava Diet Coke
2. Rose Water Soothing Facial Mist
3. NARS Soft Matte Concealer
4. Sugar Tinted Lip Balm

Here's why I love these things...

The Strawberry Guava Diet Coke was a random find because I felt weird at the tiny grocery store in our hometown buying an itty bitty bottle of thyme seasoning and a pint of whipping cream with my debit card because I know they have to pay a transaction fee so I grabbed this diet coke.  It was SO GOOD that I bought more at Walmart the next day.

I found the Rose Water Soothing Facial Mist on a whim one day too.  It's good.  It smells good, feels good and adds just enough moisture and shine to freshen up my makeup throughout the day.  I keep it in the bathroom and spray it on nearly every time I pass it.  I also brought it to the hospital with me when I had Gabe... it was nice to feel fresh when you sit in a hospital room for a day or two.

Last week I was going through our bathroom cupboard and came across a sample of the NARS soft matte concealer and thought "what the hell, let's give it a try today" and I fell in love with it.  It feels soft and silky, not greasy, hardly creases and stays put all day long.  So naturally, I bought some. 

And, while I was waiting for the gal in the store to help me pick out the right shade of concealer I found the Sugar Tinted Lip Balm.  I'm definitely more of a lip balm kind of gal. (I really want to love lipstick but don't.) I bought mine in the color Petal. It's the perfect combination of color and moisture. I'll likely have more colors over time or at least another tube of Petal so I can keep one at home and one in my truck/purse.

Report back with what you try - I'm curious if you'll like these things as much as I do!

PS... If you want to give the concealor or tinted lip balm a try sign up for ebates here.  You can get 4% cash back at Ulta or Sephora, depending on where you like to shop.  I use it all the time. (you'll get a few emails here and there that usually got to junk mail but you ALWAYS get your cash back.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!