MENU

Monday, November 11, 2019

Gift Guide For Gals

It snowed last night so now it feels appropriate to talk about Christmas gift guides.  I'll kick off the week with ideas for gals (we're the easiest to shop for, right?!) and then I'll post a gift guide for guys and kids this week too!



As I was putting together this gift guide the people that went through my mind were friends, sisters, teachers.  I opted for reasonably-priced gifts because a great gift doesn't have to cost a lot of money!! Plus, I'd put all of these things on my Christmas list (wink, wink sisters... husband - if he read my blog...kids - if they could read...)

All of the items are linked below!!

Jewelry Box. My favorite interior design rule is hide your clutter inside pretty things. I think this cute, functional jewelry box could do the trick!

Pajamas. These look so comfy.

Makeup Bag. I found this bag from Southern Farm Co. and fell in love with it.  Pack a lip gloss or nail polish in there and you've got the perfect teacher or bff gift!  Plus the saying cracks me up because it's so true.

Personalized Bracelets. These are from my Etsy shop - 'Apple Avenue Artifacts.' They are an easy, personalized gift for moms, teachers, sisters, friends... you name it! And, you don't have to go with names, you can pick any word you want.

FARM Tee. Graphic tees are totally in style now.  Think of your farm-girl (or non farm-girl) friends!

Daily Devotional. I need to start (and commit) to a daily devotional.  I think there is some power behind it and this one has been recommended a few times.

Earrings. Nickle and Suede earrings are my FAVORITE! They are light-weight leather earrings that make you feel glam and go with anything! They have a few different styles and each month they have a new earring of the month for a discounted price.

Solid Perfume + Lip Conditioner.  Give this pair a try.  Perfume can be a personal, yet fun gift and no one is going to turn down a tinted lip balm.  There are four perfume scents to pick from and two lip conditioners.  They are ideal for any gals in your life that are travelers.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!